How much does a website cost?
At Digital Mastiff we develop affordable websites (personal website, blog, and landing page) and more complex web applications (e-commerce, web portal, educative). We build websites that are dynamic and responsive, and most important, fast and secure. We have different affordable pricing packages to better suit your needs.
If you are a small business or micro-businesses, you can consider a website as an expense rather than an investment. Then you can think to do it by yourself, or you can search for the cheapest solution available, but think about that: your website represents you online in front of thousands of people and eventually, your business and your website will grow out of those cheapest solutions (DIY, drag and drop page builder, your cousin, cheap freelancer website, etc). As result, you’ll spend twice in terms of time and money. Think more about efficiency, flexibility, and specialized skills.
Then, we suggest thinking big, but to start small to get your feet wet.
We have 16 years of experience in website development. Let’s start your online journey off on a good foot, and kickstart your business with a website that converts! Let’s see then how much does a website cost.
Only for new solutions. The first consult is free of charge.
|Project Type||Start from (euro)|
|One page website||550|
All prices are subject to VAT (21%) and they indicate starting prices.
The final price will depend on the custom features need for the specific project.
All solutions are delivered as responsive, dynamic, SEO, and Google-friendly and build with the page speed in mind.
Maintenance is not included but it can be added as an additional service
We develop affordable websites and you’ll never be alone in your online journey: we provide maintenance after your solution is deployed online.
Here the offers:
What IS included in this agreement
- Edit, revise, update or create new textual/minor graphical content.
- Consultation, and guidance on the use of the website.
- Onpage SEO such as Meta tags (title, description, keywords), alt tag, h1, h2, h3.
- Regular monitoring and updating to ensure impeccable performance across all major browsers due to the fact that not all browsers render sites in the same way.
- Regular and thorough backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss.
- We’re here should you need us for consultation and advice.
- Monitoring your website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and upgrade where necessary. If your website is based on WordPress, some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website software. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version or become obsolete with the improvements in the website software.
- Downtime is highly inconvenient for any website owner and when it happens it is important to have someone on hand to help. We can assist you by liaising with the hosting company to sort out the situation as quickly as possible.